Saturday, December 8, 2007

Volume 5 Issue 3 - Cafe - Stirring the Spirit Within

The newest edition of Cafe is out - all about friendship: changes, break-ups, unexpected relationships.

The first article is about how friendships change after having children. I haven't crossed that bridge yet. However, I have noticed that many of my friendships have changed since I got married (it will be 10 months ago, tomorrow). It's not that I don't love my friends, but living in a faraway city, working hard, commuting long hours, and working on my relationship with my husband just doesn't leave as much time for friends as I used to have. I wouldn't trade Grant in for anything, but I do mourn the changes in my friendships. I'm guessing I'm not the only one for whom this is true.

Thoughts?

No comments: